Varsity Institute of Science and Technology (Pty) LTD (VISTECH) is a multicultural and dynamic Institution which is proudly South African. The phenomenal success story of the college is one that has surprised critics and won over sceptics.
The vision of the Institution is to be “ an International college of choice, anchored in Africa, dynamically shaping the future”. Since its establishment in 2015, and under the bold and visionary leadership of its Director of Studies (D.O.S) Dennis Nduka Allison. He has inspired the community by transforming and serving humanity through innovation and the collaborative pursuit of knowledge. We are a reputable, comprehensive, flexible and accessible institution that is motivating a future generation. We are the African college shaping futures in the service of humanity.
Varsity Institute of Science and Technology (Pty) Ltd (VISTECH) is currently registered and accredited as a provider with the following bodies:
• Varsity Institute of Science and Technology (Pty) Ltd (VISTECH) is a registered company under the company
act, 1973 (act no 61 of 1973). Registration number: 2012/216039/07.
• Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). Registration number: 2018/FE07/005
• Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO). Registration number: 2018/FE07/005
• UMALUSI. Accreditation number: 16 FET02 00068 PA
• Media, Information and Communication Technologies Sector Education and Training Authority (MICT SETA).
Accreditation number: ACC/2015/07/0063.
• The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB). Accreditation number: 301113
• Transport Education Training Authority (TETA). Accreditation number: TETA17-902
• Public Service Sector Education and Training Authority (PSETA). Accreditation number: P21/1017/GP824.
VISTECH is currently structured into the following Faculties:
• Engineering and Technology
• Management Science and Humanities
• Media Studies
• Information Science and Technology (IT)
• Transport and Logistics
Our approach to quality combines the concept of team commitment and a strong focus on each student. It is our goal to provide an educational experience of the highest calibre. In order to enhance our students’ experience, our campus is ideally positioned for accessibility and convenience. Our face-to-face students study in air-conditioned classrooms, have access to a fully equipped computer labs. Our staff, our community and our students remain our top priority. It is with this mission that we continue to pioneer a premier brand of distinction.
It is also our believe that we do not succeed until our students succeed.
Our vision is to be South Africa's leading higher education institution, empowering students through science and technology, as well as highly skilled graduates that have the best of succeeding in the job market.
"Varsity Institute of Science and Technology exists in an environment of diversity, fairness, equality and sustainability to ensure that students have access to educational programs providing sufficient knowledge for higher educational achievement, meaningful empowerment, basic skills development, cultural enrichment, physical and emotional well-being"
* Access: To provide affordable access, timely information and quality student services.
* Academic: To provide educational programs that support students technical ability and help achieve their goals in life.
* Workforce development: To provide educational programs that allow students to gain the right qualification for
* Basic skills: To prepare students for college level course through testing and placement, special services.
* Cultural enrichment: To provide the students and the community with diverse, multicultural programs.
* Physical and emotional well-being: To contribute to the physical and emotional well-being of the community.