Varsity Institute of Science and Technology (Pty) ltd is a private institute currently accredited by QUALITY COUNCIL for TRADES and OCCUPATIONS (QCTO), Accreditation number: QCTO NATED/14/0166. QCTO is one of the entities for Higher Education and Training Department established for the skills development Act, 1998 (Act, No 97 of 1998) and national qualifications Act, 2008 (Act No 67 of 2008).
Varsity Institute of Science and Technology (Pty) Ltd (VISTECH) is also currently accredited as a provider by the MEDIA, INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES SECTOR EDUCATION AND TRAINING AUTHORITY (MICT SETA). Accreditation number: ACC/2015/07/0063. MICT SETA is responsible for skills development act of 1998, We are fully accredited by the ICB with the registration number ICB-0216591300 Varsity Institute of Science and Technology (Pty) Ltd is a registered company under the company act, 1973 (act no 61 of 1973). Registration number: 2012/216039/07
VISTECH is currently structured into Four faculties and minimum of thirty academic skills programs which cut across the Nated programs, linking you to trade test, learnership, internship and National Diploma. All examinations are National Examinations, set and administrated by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Vistech’s shareholders are academically qualified with a vast work experience and working in reputable organisations. They are professionally balanced to inspire you achieve your goals. Vistech was founded to meet the need of the establishment of private education and will consistently be among the top best institutions, also to maintain, practice and to give a quality education to the society. In line with our vision, VISTECH will maintain a well-qualified academic team and administrative team to ensure that we produce the best results and good practices in education sector. It is also our believe that we do not succeed until our students succeed.
Our vision is to be South Africa's leading higher education institution, empowering students through science and technology, as well as highly skilled graduates that have the best of succeeding in the job market.
"Varsity Institute of Science and Technology exists in an environment of diversity, fairness, equality and sustainability to ensure that students have access to educational programs providing sufficient knowledge for higher educational achievement, meaningful empowerment, basic skills development, cultural enrichment, physical and emotional well-being"
* Access: To provide affordable access, timely information and quality student services.
* Academic: To provide educational programs that support students technical ability and help achieve their goals in life.
* Workforce development: To provide educational programs that allow students to gain the right qualification for
* Basic skills: To prepare students for college level course through testing and placement, special services.
* Cultural enrichment: To provide the students and the community with diverse, multicultural programs.
* Physical and emotional well-being: To contribute to the physical and emotional well-being of the community.